abstract: A list of my professional friends and colleagues.
view as pdf
em.o.Univ.Prof. Dr. sc.techn. Dr. h.c. Dipl.Ing.
Friends and colleagues
I had the privilege to work with a large number of colleagues sharing my interests in geographic information:
From the time back in Europe
- Gilberto Camara (INPE Brazil)
- Martin Raubal (ETH Zurich)
From the group attending COSIT 2019
- Christian Freksa (Uni Bremen, deceased)
- Ioannis Giannopoulos (TU Wien)
- Francis Harvey (U Leipzig)
- Stephen Hirtle (U Pittsburg)
- Werner Kuhn (emeritus UCSB)
- Dan Montello (UCSB)
- Christoph Schlieder (U Bamberg)
- Kathleen Stewart (U Maryland)
- John G.Stell (U Leeds)
- Anthony Galton (U Execter)
- Tony Cohn (U Leeds)
- Susan Epstein (Hunter College, CUNY)
From my time in the USA
- Admiral John Bossler, retired Nationmal Geodetic Survey, and retired OSU
A transcript of a talk where Bossler remembers the time when the North American Datum was recomputed.
- John Eisner, was National Geodetic Survey
- Alan Saalfeld, was faculty OSU
- Bruce Palmer, was Digital Equipment Corp.
From my student time at ETH Zurich
- Christian and Hazel Eggenberger, Grabs SG
- Max Egenhofer, now UMaine, Orono ME
Produced with SGG from AlumniFriends/friends.html on 2021-10-17 21:03:45.019553807 UTC with master5.dtpl.